As a recognized leader in emergency communications, we are committed to creating a comfortable and healthy work environment for our employees including offering competitive salary and benefits packages.
Annual Salary – 9-1-1 Call Taker
E-Comm provides an excellent benefits plan for all of its employees which covers extended health and vision care, dental care, life insurance and short- and long-term disability.
All E-Comm employees and their families also have access to an Employee Assistance Program. The program offers 24/7 confidential support, coaching and counselling services for a variety of life balance, career, family, health and financial challenges.
E-Comm employees are enrolled in the Municipal Pension Plan, where contributions are made by both E-Comm and by the employee (through payroll deductions). For more information about the Municipal Pension Plan, please click here.
Other Advantages to Working at E-Comm
- Meaningful and rewarding work
- Career growth
- Employee development events
- Employee assistance program
- Compressed work week (4-on, 4-off)
- Team building and social events
- Employee discount partnerships with local businesses
- Employer matched savings plan
- Group RRSP options
- Optional Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) group account participation
- Critical Incident Stress Team for emotional support
- On-site Registered Clinical Counsellor & Accredited Facility Dog
- Free on-site parking at operations centres
- Fully-equipped gyms
- Quiet spaces for rest and relaxation
As a recognized leader in emergency communications, we are committed to creating a comfortable and healthy work environment for our employees.